Sunday 14 September 2008

6 quirky facts !?!

Hello Everyone,

I have just been tagged by my sister Natalie (Summer by the sea) and I have to tell you 6 quirky facts about myself, it's taking some thinking but here I go:

1. I am an identical twin to my sister Melanie and we still sometimes know what each other are thinking without actually saying something.

2. I once worked as a hotel receptionist and had to climb out onto a window ledge to retrieve a bunch of roses for a hotel guest. The couple had had a fight and the wife (I think!) had thrown them out. I didn't even get a tip !

3. I have never not got a job I was interviewed for, which has been quite alot (out of choice). I am on my eighth job now and I have no regrets. I've met a variety of people, picked up a variety of skills and had fun along the way. Think im settled now though...finally!

4. I've always had a dream of owning my own shop, selling handmade goods and decorative home items.

5. I'm secretly (not any more!) writing a book, it's supposed to be quite funny, quirky but yet it has it's serious points and dark side too.

6. I have not slept through for a whole night for at least 4yrs. I have always had problems sleeping and wake up regularly from very strange dreams. I have also slept walked, twice into other people's beds (I was asleep!), and once I woke up cowering down the side of my bed....id dreamed someone had broken in. I have also tried cooking in my sleep and woke the next morning to the cooker hob being on!

No comments: